We’re looking to hire an individual to join our brewery team in the position of cellar hand. A background of brewing knowledge is desirable, whether on a commercial scale or home brew level. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Raw material handling
*Cleaning and filling kegs, bottles and growlers
*Housekeeping and cleaning
*Some general maintenance duties around the restaurant/brewery are also required
* Have a positive attitude.
* Be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
* Be able to lift up to 30 kgs. repeatedly.
* Be able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time.
* Be able to work in loud production environments.
* Be comfortable working with chemicals of varying composition.
* Be comfortable working from heights.
* Be comfortable working in damp/wet areas.
* Be comfortable working in confined spaces.
* Be comfortable completing accurate and legible paperwork.
* Have a love of beer!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: home brew/commercial brewery: 1 year (Preferred)
posted on Monday, March 18th, 2019