Peculiar is now available in selected LCBO stores around Toronto. It comes in a 650ml bottle and is priced at $5.75 including deposit. The following stores now carry it, 147 Laird, 2300 Yonge at Eglinton, 11 Brock Ave., 1838 Avenue Rd, 200 Danforth Ave, 1145 Danforth Ave, Summerhill 10 Scrivner, 337 Spadina, 1230 Dundas W, 1009 Coxwell, 200 Bay St RBC PLaza, 259 Kingsway, 8783 Yonge St.396 St. Clair W, 15 York ST ACC, 60 Carleton St. More stores to come in the next few weeks! Be sure to ask for it.
posted on Sunday, October 27th, 2013
Hopping Mad has won Best Cask Conditioned Ale in Ontario at the Golden Tap Awards 2013. This is the fourth consecutive year Hopping Mad has won in this category! Come in and have a pint or pick up a growler from our beer store.
posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013
Granite Brewery’s very own Mary Beth Keefe is featured in this week’s issue of NOW Magazine! It’s a great article on female beer aficionados in this city. Check it out here!
posted on Thursday, July 11th, 2013
Now featured on our rotating cask engine is The Barmaid’s T’ale, a west coast IPA. It has a grapefruit and citrus hoppiness with a nice, bitter finish. It is golden in colour, clear and refreshing. Perfect for a beautiful day on the patio! ABV 6%. The Barmaid’s T’ale will be competing in the 5th Annual IPA Cask Challenge this weekend at barVolo. It will go head-to-head in the first round against Indie Ale House’s Instigator IPA. Good Luck!
posted on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
We are pleased to announce that we have added a fourth cask pump at the Granite Brewery. In addition to our IPA, Hopping Mad and Best Bitter Special on cask, we will now offer a rotating fourth option. Come in this week and try our Cask Aged Sour Dunkelweizen! We still have Galactic Pale Ale and our Granite Mild on tap also–try them before they are GONE!
posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013
The Granite Brewery is proud to have received two awards this year at the Golden Tap Awards:
We would like to thank the voters and our loyal customers for your continued support!
posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012
- Granite Brewery, 245 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, 416-322-0723
- University of Toronto Graduate Student’s Pub (GSU) , 16 Bancroft , Toronto, 416-978-8466
- C’est What, 67 Front Street, Toronto, 416-867-9499
- Bar Volo, 587 Yonge, Toronto, 416-928-0008
- Globe Bistro, 124 Danforth Ave, Toronto,416-466-2000
- Earth Restaurant, 1055 Yonge St., Toronto, 416-551-9890
- Brydens, 2455 Bloor St West, Toronto, 416-997-9117
- Longos, Corks Bar, 15 York, Maple Leaf Square, Toronto, 416-366-1717
- Grapefruit Moon, 968 Bathurst, Toronto, 416-629-4231
- Brass Taps, 459 Danforth, Toronto, 416-466-3403
- Smokeless Joes, 488 College St., Toronto, 416-966-5050
- Castros, 2116 Queen St E, Toronto, 416-699-8272
- Morgans, 1282 Danforth, Toronto, 416-461-3020
- Mugshot Tavern, 1729 Bloor St W, Toronto, 416-901-7468
- Victory Café, 581 Markham St. ,416-516-5787
- Tequlla Bookworm, 512 Queen St. 416-504-2334
- Dominion, 500 Queen St. E, 416-368-6893
- Only Café, 972 DanforthAve, 416-893-3886
- Get Well, 1181 Dundas St W 416-627-0390
- Burger Bar, 319 Augusta St. 647-998-6951
- Longo’s, Corks Bar, 93 Laird Dr, 416-421-6806
- Bar Hop, 391 King St. W, 647-352-7476
- The Rhino, 1240 Queen St. W, 416-535-8089
- Wvrst, 609 King St. W, 416-703-7775
- The Granite Club, 2350 Bayview Ave, 416-449-8713
posted on Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
The Granite is proud to have received:
- Best Cask Conditioned Ale Brewed in Ontario
- Best Microbrewery in Ontario for Cask Conditioned Ale
- Best Brewpub or Tied House in Ontario &
- Outstanding Achievement in Beer for Ron Keefe
Thanks to All for Your Support!
posted on Friday, April 13th, 2012
The Granite’s 20th Anniversary is featured in the Latest Issue of the Great Lakes Brewing News! You can read the issue here:
posted on Saturday, October 15th, 2011