As the weather begins to cool, you should keep warm by drinking our Peculiar Strong Ale available at these LCBO locations across the city!
- Laird/Eglinton, 147 Laird Ave, 416-425-6282
- Yonge/Manor ,2087 Yonge St, 416-482-1800
- SUMMERHILL, 10 Scrivener square, 416-922-0403
- Maple Leaf Square, 15 York St, 416-594-3838
- Dundas/Dovercourt, 1230 Dundas St W, 416-536-4634
- Queen/Dufferin, 11 Brock Ave, 416-532-7283
- King/Dufferin, 85 Hanna Ave, 416-538-9200
- Dufferin/Wilson, 675 Wilson Ave, 416-636-5349
- Danforth/Broadview, 200 Danforth Ave, 416-469-4724
- Ajax, 40 Kingston Road E, 905-683-5306
- Pickering, 1899 Brock Rd,905-427-9830
posted on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Can’t make it to Mt. Pleasant and Eglinton to try our English ales? Here is a list of bars and restaurants who frequently carry our beer!
- Granite Brewery, 245 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, 416-322-0723
- University of Toronto Graduate Student’s Pub (GSU) , 16 Bancroft , Toronto, 416-978-8466
- C’est What, 67 Front Street, Toronto, 416-867-9499
- Bar Volo, 587 Yonge, Toronto, 416-928-0008
- Globe Bistro, 124 Danforth Ave, Toronto,416-466-2000
- Earth Restaurant, 1055 Yonge St., Toronto, 416-551-9890
- Monks Kettle, 3073 Bloor St W, 647-348-4848
- Longos, Corks Bar, 15 York, Maple Leaf Square, Toronto, 416-366-1717
- Against the Grain, 87 Laird Dr, 647-748-2840
- Brass Taps, 459 Danforth, Toronto, 416-466-3403
- Monarch Tavern, 12 Clinton St, 416-531-5833
- Morgans, 1282 Danforth, Toronto, 416-461-3020
- Crooked Star, 202 Ossington Ave
- Victory Café, 581 Markham St. ,416-516-5787
- Tequila Bookworm, 512 Queen St. 416-504-2334
- The Wren, 1382 Danforth Ave, 647-748-1382
- Only Café, 972 DanforthAve, 416-893-3886
- Get Well, 1181 Dundas St W 416-627-0390
- The Oxley, 121 Yorkville Ave, 647-348-1300
- Queen and Beaver, 35 Elm St, 647-347-2712
- Bar Hop, 391 King St. W, 647-352-7476
- Wvrst, 609 King St. W, 416-703-7775
- Castros, 2116 Queen St E, Toronto, 416-699-8272
posted on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014
Our Hopping Mad won best cask conditioned ale in Ontario at the Golden Tap awards last week! This is the fifth consecutive year we have won this award. Thank you to everyone who voted!
posted on Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Check out this great video feature by Summerlicious on the Granite Brewery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_yYwiPQ2sA
posted on Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
Peculiar is now available in selected LCBO stores around Toronto. It comes in a 650ml bottle and is priced at $5.75 including deposit. The following stores now carry it, 147 Laird, 2300 Yonge at Eglinton, 11 Brock Ave., 1838 Avenue Rd, 200 Danforth Ave, 1145 Danforth Ave, Summerhill 10 Scrivner, 337 Spadina, 1230 Dundas W, 1009 Coxwell, 200 Bay St RBC PLaza, 259 Kingsway, 8783 Yonge St.396 St. Clair W, 15 York ST ACC, 60 Carleton St. More stores to come in the next few weeks! Be sure to ask for it.
posted on Sunday, October 27th, 2013
Hopping Mad has won Best Cask Conditioned Ale in Ontario at the Golden Tap Awards 2013. This is the fourth consecutive year Hopping Mad has won in this category! Come in and have a pint or pick up a growler from our beer store.
posted on Wednesday, October 9th, 2013
Granite Brewery’s very own Mary Beth Keefe is featured in this week’s issue of NOW Magazine! It’s a great article on female beer aficionados in this city. Check it out here!
posted on Thursday, July 11th, 2013
Now featured on our rotating cask engine is The Barmaid’s T’ale, a west coast IPA. It has a grapefruit and citrus hoppiness with a nice, bitter finish. It is golden in colour, clear and refreshing. Perfect for a beautiful day on the patio! ABV 6%. The Barmaid’s T’ale will be competing in the 5th Annual IPA Cask Challenge this weekend at barVolo. It will go head-to-head in the first round against Indie Ale House’s Instigator IPA. Good Luck!
posted on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
We are pleased to announce that we have added a fourth cask pump at the Granite Brewery. In addition to our IPA, Hopping Mad and Best Bitter Special on cask, we will now offer a rotating fourth option. Come in this week and try our Cask Aged Sour Dunkelweizen! We still have Galactic Pale Ale and our Granite Mild on tap also–try them before they are GONE!
posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013
The Granite Brewery is proud to have received two awards this year at the Golden Tap Awards:
- Best Cask-Conditioned Ale in Ontario- HOPPING MAD
- Best Brewpub or Tied-House in Ontario
We would like to thank the voters and our loyal customers for your continued support!
posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012